Green Island & Tandem Skydive Adventure
An action-packed day! Start your day with a tropical island experience on the Great Barrier Reef at beautiful Green Island, then take the plunge with Skydive Cairns for the ultimate tandem skydive experience.
|Itinerary at a glance… (Times may be subject to change)|
|Sky Dive Cairns Tandem Jump|
|Coach pick up from Hotel as Advised|
|12:30pm||Drop off at Reef Fleet Terminal|
|Green Island Eco Adventure|
|1.45am||Arrive Green Island|
|4:30pm||Depart Green Island|
|5:20 pm||Arrive Cairns|
7:00am - Tandem Skydive
Tour Operator: Tandem Cairns
Sky Dive Cairns is ready to take you on the ultimate Tandem Skydive experience. Almost anyone can tandem skydive, and after a few minutes of training, you are in the air, flying over spectacular views. It's fun, it's easy and after exiting the plane, it's an amazing adrenaline rush! For over 60 seconds, you'll be free falling at over 220 kph, followed by 5-6 minutes spiralling under the canopy. You can even capture the entire experience on video and photos!
You will be in safe and professional hands with Tandem Cairns' 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives. What to wear? Comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day and sports shoes or runners.
Your Tandem Skydive includes:
- Air-conditioned transfers to and from your accommodation (Cairns and Northern Beaches)
- 5 star training facility
- 14,000ft tandem skydive
- Spectacular scenic views over Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest
- Cairns largest drop zone for safer landings
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- Option to fly your parachute
- Personalized photo certificate of your skydive
1pm - Green Island Eco Adventure - Half Day
Tour Operator: Great Adventures
For a tropical island adventure, Great Adventures will take you to beautiful Green Island for a unique reef and rainforest experience, just 45 minutes from Cairns.
Departing Cairns at 1pm, you’ll have the choice of snorkelling equipment to snorkel directly from the white sandy beaches or a glass bottom boat tour to experience this Great Barrier Reef island.
As a Great Adventures guest, you’ll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island’s unique rainforest flora. The island’s well-appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, restaurant and refreshment outlets.
Your Green Island Eco Adventure includes:
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Choice of glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkelling equipment
- Exclusive use of the island swimming pool
- Exclusive self-guided eco Island walk
- Use of Green Island Resort's day visitor facilities
- Coach transfer from Reef Fleet Terminal back to your Accomodation>
There’s also a wide range of optional activities in addition to your cruise fare to experience on Green Island. Scuba dive, join a snorkel excursion, kayak or even walk underwater with Seawalker helmet diving. For an exhilarating top-side perspective of the reef, there’s parasailing and scenic helicopter flights too! There’s even the Marineland Melanesia Crocodile Habitat with daily crocodile shows.
Tour departs from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Spence Street Cairns
Departs Cairns: 1pm Returns Cairns 5:20pm.
|Tour Price||AU$ 389.50|
|Levy **)||AU$ 25.00|
|Total Package Price||AU$ 414.50|