2 Day Silverswift Reef & Skydive
Adventure above and below the Reef. Explore the amazing underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef and then take the plunge from 14,000ft for the ultimate tandem skydive.
DAY 1: Silverswift Dive & Snorkel Adventure
Tour Operator: Silverswift
Ready to whisk you away for a day of fun and adventure on the outer Great Barrier Reef, Silverswift is a luxury 29 metre catamaran custom-designed for the thrill of diving and snorkelling. Visiting three different outer reef sites, you’ll enjoy 5 hours exploring spectacular coral formations and underwater gardens awash with vibrantly coloured marine creatures at Flynn, Pellowe, Milln and/or Thetford Reefs. Unlimited adventure snorkelling is included in you day, with the option of introductory and certified diving.
With superb onboard comforts too, you’ll be travelling in comfort and style. Silverswift features spacious sundeck areas, hot freshwater showers, change rooms and a licenced bar. The large dive and snorkel platform provides easy water access for all water activities and the state-of-the-art ride control system helps ensure a smooth journey, even when travelling at up to 32 knots.
Your Silverswift Day Includes
- Silverswift cruise from Cairns
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction
- Snorkel brief at each site
- Lycra suits
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit
- Guided snorkel tour
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost.
Tour departs daily from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street Cairns
Departs Cairns: 8.30am, Returns Cairns at 4.30pm.
DAY 2: Tandem Skydive
Tour Operator: Cairns Skydivers
Cairns Skydivers are ready to take you on the ultimate tandem skydive experience. Almost anyone can tandem skydive, and after some basic training, you are in the air, flying over spectacular views. It's fun, it's easy and after exiting the plane, it's an amazing adrenaline rush! For over 60 seconds, you'll be free falling at over 220 kph, followed by 5-6 minutes spiralling under the canopy. You can even capture the entire experience on video and photos!
You will be in safe and professional hands with Cairns Skydivers' having over 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives. What to wear? Comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day and sports shoes or runners.
Your Tandem Skydive includes:
- Air-conditioned transfers to and from your accommodation (Cairns and Northern Beaches)
- 5 star training facility
- 14,000ft tandem skydive
- Spectacular scenic views over Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest
- Cairns largest drop zone for safer landings
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- Option to fly your parachute
- Personalized photo certificate of your skydive
|Tour Price||AU$ 526.00|
|Total Package Price||AU$ 526.00|