Warm greetings from Cairns and Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland.
A pioneering reef tourism operator with the highest ecotourism certification, the Quicksilver Group is proudly Australia’s most awarded reef cruise company and offers the widest range of Great Barrier Reef experiences.
With Cairns and Port Douglas-based operations, the Quicksilver Group comprises:
- Quicksilver’s renowned Outer Reef cruises to Agincourt Reef
- Wavedancer sailing cruises to Low Isles
- Great Adventures’ Reef and Green Island cruises
- Silver Series dive and snorkel adventures
- Pro Dive Cairns liveaboard trips and dive courses
- Green Island Resort – luxury eco-sensitive island resort.
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises
- Poseidon Dive and Snorkel
In presenting our exciting range of packaged tour options, we’re pleased to partner with some of our region’s premier tour operators. These include the iconic Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, Down Under Tours, Hot Air Ballooning, Tandem Cairns, Foaming Fury and Great Barrier Reef Helicopters.
We are passionate about our magnificent World Heritage environment. We will continue to source the best complementary packaged tour options for visitors to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef region to experience the very best of nature’s finest with the Quicksilver Group and our selected premium tour partners..