Reef & Scenic Helicopter Flight
See the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above and below with this deluxe experience. Combine your Great Adventures outer reef cruise with a memorable 10 minute scenic helicopter flight.Don't forget your camera!
10:30am: Great Barrier Reef Adventure
Tour Operator: Great Adventures
Get set for your Great Adventure! Escape into a world of surprises and experience the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef with Great Adventures exciting Outer Reef cruise.
Departing from Cairns, you'll cruise in comfort aboard a fast catamaran to a spacious activity platform moored at a magnificent site on the outer reaches of the Great Barrier Reef. Guests of all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers can enjoy a magical day of discovery.
With the air-conditioned semi-submersible and underwater observatory, you don't even have to get wet to discover the reef. Snorkel and dive amongst beautiful coral gardens and colourful marine life, or just relax on the sundeck with a delicious buffet lunch and enjoy the amazing marine-scape!
10 minute Scenic Helicopter Flight
At your scheduled time, Great Barrier Reef Helicopters’ experienced crew will take you for an unforgettable flight to take in a bird’s eye view above the opal blue reef lagoons of the world’s largest living natural wonder! Your exhilarating flight includes informative commentary from your pilot, along with fantastic photo opportunities.
Your Great Barrier Reef Adventure Includes:
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise from Cairns
- 3 hours at Outer Reef activity platform
- 10 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Morning tea cake selection on outward journey
- Hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood
- Use of snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Buoyancy vests
- Reef education presentation
- Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
- Underwater observatory
- Eco reef talk with marine naturalist in underwater observatory
- Afternoon tea and coffee available whilst at the platform, cheese and biscuits on return journey
Exciting optional activities (additional cost) include scuba diving, guided snorkel tours and the exclusive Scuba-Doo underwater scooter.
Tour departs from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Spence Street Cairns
Departs Cairns 10.30am, Returns Cairns: 5.30pm
Total Package PriceAll taxes and levies included in total price.
Payable direct to Great Adventures
|Total Package Price||$368.50||$257.50|
*Price is self-drive to Reef Fleet Terminal, coach transfers are available.
Note: GBR Helicopters infant age is 0-3 years
A Government Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area. This charge is included in the total price and is payable by passengers on the day of travel.GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Children: 4 -14 years; under 4 years are free, i.e. 3 or below.
- All schedules, activities and prices may be varied without notice.
- Self Drive options are available.
- Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax. Prices valid to 31 March 2018.