Quicksilver Outer Reef & Scenic Helicopter Flight
See the jewel-like Agincourt ribbon reefs from above and below when you package your award-winning Quicksilver Outer Reef Cruise with an exciting 10 minute scenic helicopter flight.
10am: Quicksilver Outer Reef Cruise
Tour Operator: Quicksilver Cruises
A deluxe reef experience awaits! For your experience of a lifetime, discover a world of beauty, vibrant coral gardens and diverse marine life with Quicksilver – from above and below.
Quicksilver’s highspeed wavepiercing catamaran will take you in airconditioned comfort to an exclusive activity platform moored at the renowned Agincourt Reef, a jewel-like ribbon reef on the edge of Australia’s Continental Shelf. The Agincourt ribbon reef systems showcase spectacular coral formations, colourful marine life and exceptional underwater visibility.
From the spacious activity platform guests of all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers alike, can experience this stunning reef world in comfort, whether you choose to get wet and snorkel or stay dry and observe. Friendly and attentive crew, including professional marine biologists, are on hand to ensure you enjoy and gain the most from your day. Explore the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible, discover in the underwater observatory, watch the fascinating fish feeding presentation or snorkel and dive in the beautiful coral gardens.10 minute Scenic Helicopter Flight
At your scheduled time, Great Barrier Reef Helicopters’ experienced crew will take you for an unforgettable flight to take in a bird’s eye view above the opal blue reef lagoons of the world’s largest living natural wonder! Your exhilarating flight includes informative commentary from your pilot, along with fantastic photo opportunities.Your Day Includes:
- Coach transfer to your hotel / accommodation
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas Reef Marina
- 10 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and instruction provided
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels – cruise as often as you like!
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew].
Exciting optional activities (additional cost) include introductory and certified scuba diving, Marine Biologist guided snorkel tours and Oceanwalker helmet diving.
Tour departs from Reef Marina, Wharf Street Port Douglas
Departs Port Douglas: 10am, Returns Port Douglas: 4.30pm
Total Package PriceCoach transfers, all taxes and levies included in total price.
|From THE REEF MARINA PORT DOUGLAS||Adult||Child|
Payable direct to Quicksilver
|Total Package Price||$380.50||$270.50|
*Price is self-drive to Reef Marina, Port Douglas. Coach transfers are available. Note: GBR Helicopter’s infant age is 0-3 years.
A Government Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area. This charge is included in the total price and is payable by passengers on the day of travel.
- Children: 4 -14 years; under 4 years are free, i.e. 3 or below.
- All schedules, activities and prices may be varied without notice.
- Self Drive options are available.
- Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax. Prices valid to 31 March 2017.
- Passenger Weight: Due to aviation weight restrictions, body and luggage weights must be advised prior to flight confirmation. Should there be a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is reserved to charge a 100% cancellation fee.
- *Child Rate: One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian’s lap. Maximum one infant per helicopter as per CASA regulations. Child 3 years and above pay full fare.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to the flight to receive a full refund.