2 Day Silverswift Reef & Skydive
An action-packed two days, perfect for the thrillseeker! Spend a day exploring 3 magnificent outer reef sites with Silverswift, then take the plunge with Skydive Cairns for the ultimate tandem skydive experience.
DAY 1 Silverswift Dive & Snorkel Adventure
Tour Operator: Silverswift
Ready to whisk you away for a day of fun and adventure on the outer Great Barrier Reef, Silverswift is a luxury 29 metre catamaran custom-designed for the thrill of diving and snorkelling. Visiting three different outer reef sites, you’ll enjoy 5 hours exploring spectacular coral formations and underwater gardens awash with vibrantly coloured marine creatures at Flynn, Pellowe, Milln and/or Thetford Reefs. Unlimited adventure snorkelling is included in you day, with the option of introductory and certified diving.
With superb onboard comforts too, you’ll be travelling in comfort and style. Silverswift features spacious sundeck areas, hot freshwater showers, change rooms and a licenced bar. The large dive and snorkel platform provides easy water access for all water activities and the state-of-the-art ride control system helps ensure a smooth journey, even when travelling at up to 32 knots.
Your Silverswift Day Includes
- Silverswift cruise from Cairns
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction
- Snorkel brief at each site
- Lycra suits
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit
- Guided snorkel tour
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost.
Silverswift departs daily from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 8.30am and returns at 4.30pm.
DAY 2 Tandem Skydive
Tour Operator: Tandem Cairns
Time to get extreme! Tandem Cairns is ready to take you on the ultimate tandem skydive experience. Tandem skydive from 14,000ft and take in the stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef, coastline and tropical rainforest. You can even capture the entire experience on DVD and photos! Tandem Cairns fun team of instructors are all APF accredited and highly experienced using modern sports skydiving equipment maintained and serviced to strict standards.
Your Tandem Skydive includes:
- Air-conditioned transfers to and from your accommodation (Cairns and Northern Beaches). Pick-up time advised at time of booking.
- 5 star check-in departure lounge with free wifi
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- 14,000ft tandem skydive
- Spectacular scenic views over Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest
- Personalised colour certificate of your skydive
- Training and instruction.
- APF membership (APF Levy)
Total Package Price
All taxes and levies included in total price.
Payable direct to Silverswift
|**AFP Levy –
Payable direct to Tandem Cairns
|Total Package Price||$488.50|
Silverswift Introductory and Certified Diving
A Government Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area. This charge is included in the total price and is payable by passengers on the day of travel.
**AFP Membership Licence and Admin Levy
The AFP levy of $25.00 per person is payable direct to Tandem Cairns on the day of travel.
- Minimum age for the SILVERSWIFT REEF & SKYDIVE package is 14 years. Adult fare applicable for ages 14 and above.
- Silverswift scuba diving is an additional cost, if undertaken please check on booking for recommended wait before Skydiving.
- Scuba diving is subject to medical questionnaire, age and medical conditions apply.
- All schedules, activities and prices may be varied without notice.
- Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax. Prices valid to 31 March 2018.
Tandem Cairns Conditions:
- Participants under 18 years of age require written parental/guardian consent.
- Sky diving is subject to medical questionnaire. Maximum weight for Tandem Cairns skydiving is 110kg.
- All persons skydiving in Australia must become a member of the Australian Parachute Federation (APF) and will be required to pay a $25.00 APF levy on the day of their skydive.